Setting up this blog is more work than I realized - you have no idea how long it took to come up with the address. Nevertheless it is here. You will definitely see changes to the layout as time goes on...I have to carve out time and develop some patience to create this journal.
Where do I begin? This blog is designed to chronicle my one year plan to venture out of my comfort zone by intentionally trying two new "things" per week. I will remove the labels and limits I (and others) have attached to my person. My journey will allow me to expand my horizons, experience different activities and encounter new people.
The rules are simple (1) an activity, event or place must be something I have never done before or (2) 10 years must have passed since I last participated in the activity. The second rule was put into place to allow me to rekindle the pleasure derived from childhood activities and give a bad experience another shot. I do reserve the right to amend the rules at any time.
I am open to most activities whether it is eating in an unfamiliar restaurant or stretching my mind and doing the unimaginable. All suggestions will be considered. Feel free to leave a comment and I will post them after review.
Living Life
Living My Life Like It's Golden
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment